Sunday, October 2, 2022

In Hospital Again

 'Where has he gone?' you ask. Back on the ward as it . Not THE ward, just A ward. This time only tangentially related to my mental health, I took my night time medication which is pretty hard and fast hitting. After about 20 minutes, a bit groggy, I realised that I had left my phone and vape downstairs.I got up to get them, missed the step at the top of the stares and bang, I was in a heap at the bottom with about 12 fractures and breaks. Broken nose. 3 cracked ribs. 3 cracked vertebrae,  The rest in my right foot, dislocated right angle, which was literally facing the wrong way. Been in hosp now for about 10 days. Few days more due. Taking the time to learn how to use Ableton Live while high on morphine.
Doctor H invented a new meaning of the word 'lucky' when he told me I was lucky not to lose mt foot, That's not lucky. Lucky would have been not to have fallen at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rehab

 Rehab is coming. Detox, then rehab.